- Home - Catering doesn’t have to be predictable. Surprise your guests with a sophisticated dining experience they won’t easily forget with L.A. on Location.
- Our Story - Liquid Assets, one of Ocean City, Maryland’s outstanding restaurants and off-premises catering company, has been providing creative catering concepts since 1984.
- Occasions - Whether it is a romantic dinner for two, or a lobster bake for 30, L.A. on Location can help make your occasion a special one.
- Corporate Events - We can accommodate all of your corporate catering needs regardless of the size and scope of the event, from an informal luncheon for 10 to a plated dinner for 100.
- Wedding Receptions - Your big day should be prepared and served by a stellar hospitality group with years of experience. Explore the endless possibilities with the L.A. on Location team.
- Intimate Gatherings - L.A. on Location is the perfect partner for your next intimate gathering, whether you’re planning a dinner for two or for a group of your closest friends.
- Party Platters - Enjoy our award winning food conveniently packaged and priced for quick and easy pick up or delivery.
- Gallery - A picture speaks a thousand words and we have a very impressive collection to peruse. Check it out!
- Testimonials - Hear what our catering clients have to say about our exemplary service and hospitality.
- Contact - Connect with L.A. on Location so that we may reserve your date and begin planning your special event with you!
- Accessibility - At L.A. on Location, we are committed to providing our users with a website that is accessible to the largest audience possible.
Clients love usSee What They Say
October 2016 our “20th Anniversary Together” Party happened. The venue was an indoor riding (horseback) arena/barn. Liquid Assets Catering Department provided, not only absolutely incredible food, but they took it upon themselves to provide the rustic atmosphere. The set up that they provided far exceeded my expectations. The hard work from each and every employee was incredible. From working with Guy and choosing the menu, his design of the layout for the food station set-up, the food presentation, the professional attitude of the entire staff who worked the event, clean up during the party and certainly after, these workers were AMAZING! There were 140 guests, and EVERY guest was blown away with the quality of the food, the delivery, and the presentation. We would NEVER consider hiring another restaurant/caterer for an event after the superior service that we received from Liquid Assets. We thank them for making our party the huge success that it was.
Dear John, Guy, Paula, and LA Staff –
On behalf of the Atlantic General Hospital Foundation and Anniversary Committee – THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so very sincerely for the outstanding catering service for our 23rd Annual Anniversary Celebration held May 19, 2016 at the Jenkins’ Farm.
From the very start, the attention to detail was exemplary. Catering an event of 500+ without a kitchen is a feat in and of itself – but, there was not a stone unturned during the entire event. From the décor and presentation of each station, staff dressed in theme attire, signature drink station, onsite “kitchen” in a tent including a full dishwashing area – You and your team surpassed all of our expectations while making it appear seamless and effortless! Unbelievable and super FABULOUS job – you truly made our celebration a huge success!
I think everyone will be talking about your catering for a very long time! Thank you so much for making our event a huge success!
We cannot say enough good things about Liquid Assets and specifically, Guy Bashore. My husband and I couldn’t have found a more perfect caterer for our beach wedding. After my first conversation with Guy, I knew he was the right fit for my ideal “stress-free” wedding. I was adamant that my wedding be on the beach and Guy was willing to work with us, even under the challenging weather potential at Assateague Island. He was always flexible and eager to help make it a perfect day. Apart from the amazing food, his crew went above and beyond to help us set up the tables and chairs and anything else we needed help with. And they seemed to be enjoying themselves too. As I was the bride, I was only made aware of some things after the event like how some of the team, headed by Aubrey, went around and scavenged, begged and borrowed more wood to keep the camp fire going all night for our event, as we didn’t bring enough to last. Not only was the food amazing, the presentation was beautiful. I wanted to keep everything local, from the island driftwood décor to the menu items. Guy made some wonderful suggestions and I feel the menu couldn’t have been more perfect, from the delicious Fried Green local tomatoes with Crab Remoulade to the Gourmet S’mores dessert that we enjoyed around the campfire with some campfire songs. It was a pleasure dealing with Guy and his team; they made our special day even more special.